Monday, December 1, 2025

Coin locker kid - The Salmon of Doubt (Main Issue)

1 favorite - Review in the list "Series" under "Coin locker kid reviews" - Alternate issue review

(Low quality photo of a drawing I did listening to Alandaluz as of April 2026, which I will now use as a "cover" of sorts for this review. I promise I want a scanner so bad: ILL PUT THIS BACK SOON SORRY) (If you're reading this please remind me to update this, it's an embarrassingly bad photo but I would've forgotten to add it otherwise...)

Trading with the fishes has never been so easy.

Before, you needed to put on this 2-ton motor suit, and you needed a translator or surgery to be able to emit similar sounds as the fishes, but now...! They've found the fish are fond of music, so you just put on your favorite Blogspot Ambient and it soothes them right away... some have cassette players, so you might wanna dig around your dixie dream houses for your rare 2017 and Cyan Sun beauties. It really depends on every fish too, some of them also like "Deaf tones" or whatever their stupid name is (how I wish they were...!), Agalloch, Cadnep, really all forms of all kinds of all all all all... all encompassing in the endless universe. Do you think they have rym too? Let me know in five years. Five year update: (pending 2031)

Recently, a fish approached me with Tenemgras O Baum, a crazy music concrete experiment from the undulant and ermbiousent "J of the B.A.llardns" [not sic, for the real name involves hundreds of -phonicasso style paper clippings in the form of 20th century link rot. Wriggling, wriggling, wriggling.

Tapid angeless decadent silkless web. How long i've been holding funerals for the could and the "'s beens." I remember the people who were only ever such as historical archive in unprotected PDFs of the web highways of every government... I remember the first time I met one in the summer of 2019 inbetween arid love and miasma, not yet terribly bound by nostalgia, free-roaming, "ghost/spirit" still not a point nor timespan in concept. I learnt so much of Michigan life, oh how I wish to touch down someday and feel the snow enclose me...

It's funny, you must've fed me the idea of angels. I remember prancing the woods for a night of fear and inbound libertarianaux conquest, talking to you through the web. Pharloom must've been known around that time, but who knows anything these days.

Persecuted by the ultraviolet rays... you told me your mother and father had separated quite recently, that you didn't feel too bad about it but I could tell you still wanted them to be in good terms. You weren't the type for holidays, given you were talking during New Years, so I imagine two anxious knife-cuttable tensions split across two parties would be unpleasant. You didn't seem to be home anyway, I didn't know much yet.

Your cat had gone missing, I remember now, that's why you left the house. Your uncle would die come next January too, but I'm getting ahead now. We were talking about Kaklin Gateway, it was a forum inspired by Jain, in where Kaklin is the last interim entralliand state before death, so the gateway was this beyond. "It kinda sounds like, uh, you ever play E.Y.E. ...?"

...you said no. I suggested to buy it for you but you rejected incessantly. I forgot how we got to this point, but you got all quiet and timid and you described it all so clearly finally;

You swam through the creek. Becoming one again and again. Gateway open. Gateway entered.

Adios, salmon.

Te vere en el futuro.] and I offered in exchange a Traumnovelle cassette I had bought recently, but, no luck.

Goodbye, dumb fish...

No comments:

Post a Comment