Taken by the storm! Turns into a blur. In tacit boulevard. Lying against the piss-ridden posts. Laptop brightness low as it can go. Muscle memory guiding my hands through an invisible keyboard. Here I sit learning I have been shunned and exiled. Tragic.
Original intentions:
- Account 1 is a chronological failure of medium-sized proportion under the guise of the Lord (Sharifi) with purpose to learn and be educated.
- Account 2 is an attempt to rewrite history.
Previous intentions:
- Account 3 would detail roaming tourage from 2010-2015 in "The Scene" (particular interest in Metro Zu), all an impossible reality existing magiaquinachally. 115 ratings served as preamble mostly based on unreality and judging how you're not supposed to.
- Account 4 would begin with an introduction of the city from which its name was derived; Citizens, weather, happenstance, the local park, that one album...
Future intentions:
- Account 1 lives but Account 2 does not: I will spiritually and metaphysically die.
- Account 2 lives but Account 1 does not: I will ill-begottenly die.
- Account 1 lives and Account 2 lives: We can all pretend nothing happened.
There is no future in which Account 3 and Account 4 could ever live! All taken by the storm.
No comments:
Post a Comment