Blasphemy! Excitatia! Incarnate to my-self. I'm kind of cheating here actually, I started this one on the 26th, but what fun and games are there on a day where you see two... reviews, yuck, compared to two days where you see one blogpost each!
Wait.
Reviews.
So I guess that's something I can do huh? It's called "Proxima Nova".
I don't know what they fucked up over there, because the tilde (~ not ´) isn't aligned to the top like ^ and the like. Look! ~what the fuck nevermind. When I tried the font on its page on Adobe Fonts (sorry) the tilde was aligned to the center! What is this sorcery!? Could I theoretically style this site to look like ****************************************** now!? That would be kind of awesome. Although I should've probably just ******* *** from ********** instead and put it on *************. Actually I shouldn't be saying that! Sorry any-body-s who could dissect and understand.
Born 7000 summers ago into a luscious frolicker, not to be a froglicker, not to exist as a lickerfrog, but like ash in the wicker, and, vigor, and, my hands have these scary oily tremors of stuporious laborious fear & reluctance-rejectance-unenamourance of DEATH! I WILL DIE! We will all be dead children and ghosts cluttering and littering by the living rooms.
This is my impression of an elephas review. What do you think? On my last elephas review (which I'm realizing maybe nobody got to read, tragic) I gave a couple questions and directed people towards my email address to be able to answer.
I'm realizing I have the CSV for elephas, actually. Here:
[06_24_26]
How silly of me. oh well. goodbye now. may you wear my soul like worn-out cassettes cant keep wearing their songs. may you keep a memory of me like a drape on a ghost's head who you just dont want to stare at anymore. how do you deal with saying goodbye? "you used to see me in my room, and one day you saw me still but i wasnt there" how do you deal with a new door? how do you.?
[spoiler]**********@******.com
let me know.[/spoiler]",""
And I left a comment saying "✴✴✴" and nothin' else. What an ending! Had the account managed to stay up long enough for it to display that I hadn't logged on in the past 60 days maybe someone would've managed to get me a reply in time. What an ending! Think of the tragedy! Think of the illusion! The wonder! The melodrama! Egads!
Oh, black text on a black background is not actually black, it turns the text grey instead so all those asterisks are readable. That's kind of lame.
Something I kind of remembered and forgot and remembered and... ...is that my original reviews were really honest! I was still new to the practice and didn't particularly want to prove myself to anyone or "push the boundaries" or whatever else you wanna call it. I remember writing the first review for The Ghost~Pop Tape as a way to try to save myself from everything that was going on at the time. It was dire! It was really dire! I was sad and helpless and at odds with anyone I could call a friend. I used this avenue, inspired by ~konasalbumjournal, to not die! I didn't want to turn into nothing. Splitting splitting splitting splitting... splitter...
Blogspot... blogger... whatever you wanna call it, is kind of fascinating. This is destined to die! Google will kill Blogspot off just like it kills off everything else and in the end we will be all the dumber for it. Fools fools fools fools fools fools.
$$
Looking at the wikipedia page for the Mona Lisa, because, I guess that's what I get up to these days, and seeing Marguerite Agniel's "As Mona Lisa" and thinking, damn, she looks like my mom!, and then (two months earlier but let's pretend it happened after) seeing that one lady in Nightshift and thinking, damn, SHE looks like my mom!, and then, and then, and then and then, and then, and then. And then, and then. Then. Then and then and then, and then, and then, and then, and then.
I think that when I hold your hand,
It's right
And it's enough
To be together & alone.
Hm. What else can I do here?
I think that when I hold your hand,
It's right
And it's enough
To be together & alone.
Together & alone! Together & alone! Together & alone! Together & alone!
Together & alone! Together & alone! Together & alone! Together & alone!
Together & alone! Together & alone! Together & alone! Together & alone!
That's pretty cool. I think the only thing this is lacking is a monospace enviroment! Can you tell I still wanted to do ASCII art at some point in time? I think the furthest I got was the Merzbow review, and maybe the one for Abandoned Cities (thanks Octa!) which I'm realizing probably nobody read, but I LIKED THOSE! So it goes, I guess.
Oh, I forgot to do justified text. Here's some ramble bamble aaugughghgghghh. Etcetera. I wonder how people got by in a land before reality. If every day of my life all I had to do was read Excelsior or whutever else is on the news (yeah I'm still on the wikipedia page for the Mona Lisa, motherfucker) I would have ended up sadder perhaps. Would I even have a concept of sadness in my mind? Or would I not be more worried not trying to die via like... whatever plague was going on at the time? Am I going to end all my entries like this? Mystery.
$$
"One day I will lose everything and die on the street like a rotten dog. Vitriol stolen. Heart swallowed and coughed back out once it stopped being able to fit. Where's the ways?"
$$
The ways are gone.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Wrecking my brain real hard here and realizing I can now convey dialogue in so many ways I couldn't before! Of course, this is at the cost of being recognized and read (which whilst not major before was not this miniscule and nothinglike), at the cost of being able to use the formatting I was accostumed to (which isn't a major loss on most regards, but to link albums now I have to go through more steps...), and at the cost of some metaphysical form of self I will pre-emptively call "The future (Romanticized)". We can call it Tf(R) for short.
I can now use left-aligned and right-aligned text for different speakers, I can use colors, I can use text weighting... it all feels so much less limiting! And yet I cannot implement a clickable spoiler button that unveils text, so it all feels so incredibly limiting and worthless... what a tragedy of infinite proportion! Tf(R) weeps and cries day-in and day-out at the thoughts I'm currently having, for Tf(R) knows better and lived in comfort of odd numbers. How dare I make it four? The future holds no place for continuations of even numbers.
$$
I've been thinking about Even Care again. I think maybe some form of myself could've been reflected by pet like, 40? Let's say 40. Or maybe 39, if we're so against even numbers.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
In waiting for it to turn June 27th I beat Super Mario 64 again. Maybe I'll allow myself more than one a day given the time it took for this one to pass! Refer to previous whining about how I almost never play with widescreen and 60FPS but just played different this one time. Whatever. May you forgive me as I have not been by the Lord Sharifi.

No comments:
Post a Comment