The start of my dream: I don't know.
The middle of my dream: I don't know.
The end of my dream: Was thinking about if that guy who figured out the church sample into Father Stretch My Hands (which had the cover for Jesus Is King here) was still happy about hearing the transition anywhere and everywhere. As I was thinking about this I started walking down the asphalt of the ways. I saw lightbeams ahead of me, by which I mean, a fast-encroaching bus was trying to get the best of me! I felt paralyzed and without a trace, so all I could resort to do was stand. The bus was to my right (which I guess was its left), but still I kind of moved to the right and I guess in doing this the bus took a bizarre and not-accurate-to-reality turn to the left, tumbling over on its side! It got back up, I don't really know how, and I started crying because I thought everyone in it had died, but, the bus driver kind of just looked at me with a reassuring expression and took haste again.
As I looked back, two homeless people were sitting down by my sides and my phone and wallet were gone. Bummer!
Also at some point earlier I dreamt I was no longer banned. Tragedy.
~oh im actually unbanned on one of the accounts~
Well. Account 2 is dead and dusted! Tragedy! Miseralia! I guess I brought this onto myself.
Everybody learns
The end is the end.
What next?
I don't know.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
For my friend: You can be Elliott Smith! You know how to work a guitar, you know how to sing! "All the little people" walk around the street after school's over and they talk to the donut man (that's his new name, now that he's been assigned this role by me, in my fantasydreamworldmagicscape-of-infinite-fantasia (wait-I-already-said-fantasy-I-can't-say-fantasia)) and with whatever money their parents allowed them to scrounge up they get a donut or two (I saw a kid walking by with four, although the little bag the donut man has isn't big enough for four, so it was kind of an awkward situation) and finish it before they're even halfway home. I saw a kid riding his bicycle. Actually, I think I saw a couple kids, but none of them were going the same way so it was hard to count "all the little people." like that! They should try being more convenient next time.
$$
Oh, I'm curious now, I should probably look this up before the inevitable comes to strike and murder me violently with black vitriol licorice or whatever I was spewing on about last time.
| Well, okay then. I have from (CURRENT TIME;~+∞) to work on my blog. That's reassuring! |
Sorry for the gigantic ugly space here. I... think I selected a box? A hidden box? And that fixed it. I was having trouble with aligning the text here but it looks left-aligned again. Blogspot is strange archaic sorcery and all that convinces me that it won't last all that long intowards the future!
I would attempt to fiddle with the HTML view instead, since that's what I'm generally most familiar with, but the HTML for this very post is a gigantic ugly block that will probably collapse dare I touch it too much (they could at least only condense it when you're not looking, right...?) and I don't feel like pulling up any beautify websites either. Or de-ugly-beaut... that's the same thing!!!
$$
In waiting for it to turn June 28th I found myself incapable of sleeping. Opened up my laptop. Working on a different browser... all this writing is in Times New Roman now. Weird! I found myself staring at the ceiling and I was thinking about "immigration plight," which I gave meaning as alluding to this idea of all that's lost in the fauxtural Grand Exchange. It is such a struggle to convert some of these archaic formattings into a different website! I'm reverse engineering JavaScript, and like, I don't even know how to normally engineer JavaScript, so what the fuck am I going to do!? I was also thinking of 12 Stout Street for some reason.
And now I'm thinking of mage tears.
Strange.
Originally I believe I was thinking about California by Organ Tapes (which I can't find any individual uploads of on YouTube, sorry) but my brain loves doing this thing where everything morphs and wraps around, and like, I think this is how I was doing all that shit to samples back when I made music, but I don't really know anything at all! My friend's saying I shouldn't stay the night in the palace of the past, which ironically reminds me a lot of this book my mom was writing which never got finished called "Euridice" about... a hotel, maybe? I never got around to finishing reading it. But, yes, staying the night; how can't I? It feels so close by! I'm a first generation escapeer not-by-choice, I loved my flawed country but this war was too terrible, my family too at-risk, my future incapable of withstanding it all...
The end is the end.
So it goes!
No comments:
Post a Comment