Saturday, August 1, 2026

08_01_26

It's been two months without me. Weird.

$$

Harkening back to my hypothetical days of Deuce Komradz;

1. Enjoying my best ever April by getting drunk as could be and listening to every DJ Screw tape ever... chapters of the originator ingrained into my head far stronger than any gospel ever could. Still listen to Push, Rollerskates & High With The Blanksta... that June 27th freestyle is iconic too if you haven't heard it. The Wineberry Over Gold Freestyle (13 min. one, wait I forgot it has a real title) aka "I Put It Down" (title from "June 27" compilation) also has one of the best beats I've ever heard. I dunno. Love it. 

2. Near vomiting in a bus in the dead of night, broke, not alone but not exactly in company either. Only thing keeping me going being Chuchu Rocket. My guardian angel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment