Friday, August 14, 2026

Update 1

Well... the blog being wound down doesn't mean I won't write here anymore. I forgot to attach "Everyone deserves better." to the New End blog post. I have done that now. You can go look. It has been set free-ish and wild-ish. I miss when I played Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, and my biggest hurdle in the world was that I could not clear Bob Burnquist's Pro Challenge. In my defense it sucks.

Notably, ÆTHERIST 3.5: Goodbye Quebec has been released, which features contributions from yours truly.

Less notably:

10/8

28. The great ampersand has come to kill us all. Oh
[presented without explanation]

11/8

29. Tower (my voice is not the same it used to be.)
Ghost and tower

30. Empty garden parkway
Split equally amongst three planes

31. What goes on when we're not looking! (Ode to problem solving.)
Because who remembers Alfé anymore?

32. Crackle Pop Star! List:
Alluding to something from the year prior

33-35. Where I went.
[somewhere to feel alone in the night, vomited outside the car.]

36-47. Prayer (Quark.)
A ghost in snow. A ghost prays. A ghost and a star. A star and a ghost. Love and faith in explosion. The end.

Pt. 2:
48. Life after the end.
Table of new contents.

49. Moment of silence.
[mourn]

8/14

50. Series A
Crude drawing of two

51. In an
Crude drawing of two

52. No
Crude drawing of two

53. Reflection of current time
Crrrude drawing of two.

Also, some digital, both untitled, so "you" can get a glimpse at what the 53 above look like. The first was done in one continuous stroke on my Linux system, the second was done in parts on my Windows laptop:

No comments:

Post a Comment