Strung thoughts from the spacebox.
***********************************************************************************************************
$$
$$
$$
Oh, Sun Ra! Your idea must follow that of mine! Listen and heed, Sun Ra! Come on, Sun Ra! Loosen up on the horseys, Sun Ra! (Does this constitute a Tantacrul impression? That would be quite sad.)
$$
Not as anything as I was hoping.
$$
A couple seconds minutes hours days weeks $$months years decades centuries millenniums eons millenniums centuries decades years months$$ weekswasfineactually ago I wrote down that I wanted to take the car out and drive through the countryside with the laptop in my possession and make the next the Attitude Era, although the possibility that I'd spend any of that time actually making music is just too unbelievably detached for anyone to pretend like it's the truth, and so, I'd end up crying and freezing to death, where no anthropologist would ever find me, and where no aspect of my sheathself would be perrogative to whatever future investigation of women in the past (misinformed and maladapted daydreamless) will be occuring in the next couple seconds minutes hours days weeks months years decades centuries millenniums eons $$ from now. From now. I'm safe for now. I'll stay for a while longer. I'm not interested in driving when gas is this expensive anyway. I'm safe for now.
$$
I hope historians say we were only ever friends. This is all strange and bizarre and, frankly, I'm not trying to get myself stuck in the bile right now, for my teeth are too quiet and weak and brittle and, and, and, afraid, to try to bite thru the gnaws and hypothetical synthetic gash product hereforever. Hereforever. that's good. I want to use hereforever again.
I'll always be afraid
The Iliad didn't prepare me for this
But in summer and winter
I'll be hereforever.
That's kind of cheating. I just used it as you'd normally use it. Lame. Oh well.
$$
Here to report on a loss of the internet: For some reason if you go to History's (the TV channel) website it redirects you to their YouTube channel? I was looking up information on what was the first music video and I found an article from History (which sounds kind of funny looking back) but like, I can't look at it! All they do is redirect you to their YouTube channel now! Tragedy. Miseralia. Linkrot is real and it's out here to get us all.
$$
New things are turning 20 years old all the time. I saw a review on an album published in 2006, and I realized, that was 20 years ago! In 2006, "In The Small Wee Hours" by Frank Sinatra was only 51 years old. It is now 71. Isn't that crazy? Time flies away and although the other night you tried to trap it in a birdcage, it fluttered out in a manner too majestic for you to lock it back in, so with its neon wings unfurled you watched it return love and power to all the clocks in your house, you watched it re-synchronize its ways, you watched it forgive you and you waved it goodbye. And that's alright. You welcomed it into the same life you took it from like a post-death-relived patient.
$$
Remembered when I was a little kid racing cars with the other little kids of the park, and none of us ever made contact again, but I'll never forget the thrill of automotives. I understand why politicans don't want bikes to succeed.
$$
Really really really love the part at 2:30 on Save A Prayer where the melody repeats on the electric guitar except it bends higher, so high you'd think it was taking you as though you were in control of the hands of time! Stare through your winter angels buried in a snow-white suit.
$$
On the topic of Duran Duran, The Chauffeur is proto Boards of Canada. Have you ever heard A14? You should. That's the song I'm alluding to. It's very beautiful.
$$
Click away to let go!
_______________*****************************_____________
X X X X X X X X X the king X X the king X th X X X X X X X
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
get it?
$$
Ambient idea:
*Infinite layers of feedback... (Delay feedback set to 90-105%)
*Tape emulation (personally I like Aberrant's plugins for this. You could also use like, Ferox)
*Export as 56kbps mp3 then re-encode to flac if need be.
$
Just one.
After I wrote the above I found myself wanting to try it out, because it's been a while since I made a song, and sure enough, it worked! I followed my own steps as though they were tight-knit prayers from the Lord Sharifi, where I (am) not allowed to stray from the conventions implanted here...
I can't embed audio files to Blogspot. Shame. The song is called "I found myself sleeping in the same valley where you birthed me" and it is 17 minutes 13 seconds long.
$$
Remember a couple years ago I was looking up something regarding to increasingly ridiculous RAM usage in software and one of the replies was just, "RAM is there to be used.", and I remember thinking that was one of the stupidest things I had ever read. And you know what? Looking at RAM prices today... I'M RIGHT!!! THAT RAM EXISTS IN SOME CAPACITY DOES NOT MEAN YOUR PROGRAM SHOULD BE UNOPTIMIZED!!!!!!
Sorry.
$$
I found my mom's last.fm page.
Zero scrobbles. It's like you hardly had any idea of the relevancy of this in the future.
$$
In a way, we're all burdened by the shackles of debts-of-the-past as though we were Sonemic.
$$
Spent 2000 summers as though if I were to look away from my visualbox for one second I'd be cast into hell for all of eternity and never allowed to return again, with my only hope for salvation serving to set an even higher combo on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (which is in its own way a small form of heaven to a girl like me...)
$$
These Kaizo hacks are making me realize I'm really bad at Super Mario 64.
$$
$$
$$
***********************************************************************************************************
End of strung thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment