Sunday, July 12, 2026

07_12_26

"The kid not letting me sit how I want on the bus will never be like me. His friend, a dedicated football player who's been yelling his lungs off, will never be like me. Their other friend, who they seemingly neglect in a way, will never be like me. The mom to one of them, who I could not identify (perhaps they are brothers, perhaps they are losers), will come back home and drink herself to sleep. In this sense you could say she is like me."

$$

Not in a million years could I place myself in this city when I'm staring at a map, or when I'm on the bus, but the second you drop me at my feet it's like I could walk those million years without ever getting even remotely lost!

$$

I can't stop buying prints. 

No comments:

Post a Comment