Wednesday, July 29, 2026

07_29_26

Whatever's happening.

$$

Okay, I guess I should write a bit too.

I was almost crushed by a dead machine today, it was weird and the whole thing weighed multiple times more than my physical and emotional weight, so in a way it made sense that could happen. I remember there was this interview with Thom Yorke where he says that cars scare him and he's almost died in one, and you look at the lyrics for Airbag and it's all like, oh, you should be grateful you're alive every time you get out of a car, and in a similar way you should be grateful you're alive every time you handle heavy-duty mechanics. Or anything with current going through it. It's no joke! A cathode ray tube television could kill you. One time I was dealing with a wire and I thought I had the power off, but I didn't, and when I touched the exposed copper tip I was almost completely paralyzed for like 30 seconds! It took a lot to turn the power off. These things are magnitudes greater than us.

Yesterday I had a good time.

I've been playing Anti-Idle: Reforged lately. I don't feel like giving more context at this moment in time, maybe another day I'll introduce all none of you readers to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment