Sunday, July 5, 2026

07_05_26

Emotional dependence will kill you, you know! I guess at least for now I can still hide my opinions from Jazz- and therefore engage in -death of the nonsequi(turi-turi-turi)ty of opening up and allowing my bones to be dug up and explored in-out-around-juxtapositionally-uncardinally-aligned-to-ways-etc... where was I?

I think dissonant jazz is real beautiful. I think noise is real beautiful. I think post-rock is real beautiful when it's done by people so mystic and unapproachable and... androgynous... that I can only bring it in myself to admire them. I think low-fidelity is the best form the music can have, because it shouldn't matter what your equipment is provided you can make the music coming out of it be real beautiful. Of course, you can come in and argue "what about harsh noise? What about...?", but, that's not very beautiful of you to say. Anyway, I think a combination of all four of the previously mentioned (sorry harsh noise) would make a truly beautiful piece of music. And maybe that's just me wishing that Les Rallizes Dénudés had more of a jazz touch to it (they did have a saxophone for a while, but imagine their strength were they to bring in trumpets too! Imagine if they had an acoustic bass! Although, I guess you wouldn't particularly be able to hear it over everything else going on... but a trumpet would've been cool.), but who knows! I think there's something real beautiful that could be found in a combination of all these. Do YOU know any? Is this how I get engagement on my blog posts? Feel free to click on the "title", which should say 07_05_26 because titling things is a sin and involves attachment and connection beyond annexia, and then go down to the bottom and drop a COMMENT with your ACCOUNT. Thanks!

$$

Snowdream might come true. Scary. 

$$

Still struggling on the Mario end of the battlefield. They're kicking my ass! It's fucked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment