Sunday, July 26, 2026

07_26_26

A few months ago I was trying to write something for Goodnight Hypnopomp, I think it was a metafaux(phy)sical quote of a girl who I've never lived through, warning others like her to not fall down her same path. Right now I find myself falling down the path I was actively warning about. This is strange, this is confusing, I don't particularly know what to make of it.

$$

The other day I wrote of abandoning that one person by alluding to Untitled by July, "we were standing a thousand miles away / separated by an ocean" and whatnot. Not how the song goes, not how the song will ever go, not how their lost demo tape has ever gone, not how anything will ever treat us, and in Versailles I'll rot again.

$$

Epic collage is a fake music genre and I don't wanna hear anything about it. That's descriptors of the music at most. At most. At most. At most.

$$

I love you, and I don't know what to make of it now. I have returned to Oh, perispomenon! for I don't know what to make of this without it.

$$ (about 16 hours after the previous)

We love eachother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment